Joan O Meara:
- Is 26 years in the Industry.
- Joan grew up in the Industry with her mum being a hairdresser.
- The founder of Allure at only 21 years of age has grown the salon from a 2 staff salon to what it is now.
- Joan a qualified assessor and educator has a flare for cutting hair and even designed her own cutting concept so clients who sit in the chair with her can have any cut they wish within reason.
- Having completed a wide range of hairdressing, business and management courses Joan ensures her team are constantly training and upskilled.
- Joan is a qualified Wedding planner who runs and aids our Wedding specialist team and couples looking to get Married in Ireland and she can organise any area of the Wedding prep.
Emer O Meara:
started off with Allure while still at school.
- She always had a natural talent for hairdressing again growing up in her mums salon.
- Emer Trained with Allure and went on to conduct her Senior Trades along with many courses with Alicia Carr, Platinum extensions and katrina Kelly.
- Emer has a raw and natural talent for hair and retail knowledge. Her love for cutting colouring shines through and her specialist area is Blowdrying, Up styling and extensions.
- Emer runs our salon floor and her hard work, fun and friendly helpful personality makes it a please to visit her for a treatment. Emer has a great passion for people and delivering a high end standard.
- In 2019 Emer won Best Stylist in Ireland.
- Emer Heads our Wedding Specialist Team.
Stephaine Bracken: or Steph:
- Started her career with Allure in 2007 and started off as an assistant to Joan and grew her clientele very quickly.
- Stephanie fun personality ensures we are always smiling at Allure and her clients and students love her witt and how she can explain everything so well and clear. Stephanie oozes fun and her and Emer do play many tricks on each other!!!
- Stephanie a qualified tutor heads our training college too.
- Stephanie is very hard working and treats her clients and learners like her kids and ensure they are well looked after. Steph also heads our Wedding specialist team.
- Nicola a key team player is so passionate and energetic she makes working at Allure fun.
- Nicole started her career with us back in 2004 while still at school. She trained up with Allure and Conducted her Senior Trades and Barbering course in Dublin.
- In 2010 Nicole headed to Oz and stayed there untill 2019 when she arrived back to Ireland and came back to Allure.
- Nicola has a natural skill and can conduct any style and colour given to her. She has retrained and upskilled and we are so pleased to have her back on our salon floor. She is very talented, passionate and again delivers exceptional client care and skill.
- Nicola like Emer and Steph is also qualified to teach. Nicola also is part of our Wedding Specialist team.
- Denise trained with us for years, conducting small courses in hairdressing and worked as our trainee for years.
- Denise had to give up for a short while, but joined us back in our college for her ITEC level 2 Hairdressing Diploma and Senior Trades.
- Denise is a qualified tutor and is working towards her VTCT assessor award.
- Denise has a fun personality so our team deliver a relaxed and fun atmosphere to be in. Denise teaches in our academy and is always coming up with new ideas. She is excellent at Balayage.
- Sephine is a joy to have at Allure and travels from Co. Galway to work with us. She is our in house beauty therapist so you can have all treatments under one roof.
- A qualified tutor and assessor Sephine has an exceptional rapport with her clients and delivers a wonderful experience.
- Sephine Trained at Georgina price college of beauty.